The series follows homicide detective Raimy Sullivan, who discovers a radio set that allows her to communicate with her father Frank Sullivan 20 years in the past. Frank had been a NYPD detective, but perished on the job when Raimy was very young. Raimy attempts to alter her father's fate, which leads to unforeseen consequences as the details of her life change whenever she changes history. The two Sullivans must work together to stop a serial killer active in both eras.
A police detective in 2016 discovers that she is able to communicate with her father via a ham radio, despite the fact that he died in 1996.
- Peyton List as Raimy Sullivan
- Riley Smith as Frank Sullivan
- Mekhi Phifer as Satch DeLeon
- Anthony Ruivivar as Stan Moreno
- Lenny Jacobson as Gordo Hersch
- Devin Kelley as Julie Sullivan
- Daniel Bonjour as Daniel Lawrence
Currently, no new episodes have been ordered for the television series. The first season has been added to Netflix. 
- The series is loosely based on the 2000 movie of the same name; the character names are the same(except for Raimy, who is based on the character of John Sullivan from the film) and the plotline is similar, with enough changes brought in to suit the format of a TV series. Frank's profession was also changed from a firefighter to a police officer.